Breed Recommendation:Small, Medium
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 1.41 Ounces
Item model number:49443EA
Date First Available:November 11, 2013
Manufacturer:Hyper Pet LLC
· FETCH, PLAY, RETRIEVE: Hyper Pets 2.5” Durasqueak interactive dog toy ball is a light dog chew & squeaky dog ball. Unique bumpy surface keeps your dog engaged with the squeaky dog toys dog ball's unpredictable bounce. Perfect dog balls for a dog birthday toy, dog stocking stuffer, dog Christmas gifts, or just because dog gifts.
· INTERACTIVE ALTERNATIVE TO DOG TENNIS BALLS: Our Durasqueak ball is stronger than tennis balls and provides a more interactive experience between dog and fur parent. Ball can be cleaned easily unlike tennis balls for dogs that get full of dirt and slobber.
· FOR PUPPIES AND ADULT DOGS: Durasqueak chew ball is for dogs of all ages including puppies and mature adult dogs. Toy is 2.5” inches in diameter so please make sure it is not too small for your dog. Better suited dog toys for medium dogs and dog toys for small dogs. Larger 3.5” version is better suited for large dog toys.
· IDEAL POOL DOG TOY: This squeaking dog toy floats in your dog pool and is super visible with bright green apple color. Perfect toy to throw. Just chuck it into a dog pool to lead your dog to their dog pool float.
· NOT INTENTED FOR POWER CHEWERS: This dog ball dog toy is not for hard or heavy chewing dogs. Owners should always supervise dogs while playing with rubber squeaky dog toys including the Hyper Pet Durasqueak Green Floating Ball. Not for aggressive chewers.
Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks dog toy ball and dog chew is the perfect dog toy for interactive play. The dog ball squeaks with each bite encouraging your dog to run, fetch, and exercise, keeping them happy and healthy. Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks dog toy balls are made from resilient non-toxic material, so they are safe for your dog. Their lightweight, buoyant design allows them to float, so they are excellent for interactive fun at the beach, lake, or pool. We recommend supervising your pet during playtime.