Breed Recommendation:All Breed Sizes
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:6.69 x 4.72 x 1.18 inches; 6 Ounces
Item model number:820600
Date First Available:October 4, 2014
Country of Origin:USA
· DURABLE, LONG-LASTING – Super chewer? Bring it on. Benebones are tougher than real bones and last for weeks.
· REAL CHICKEN! – We infused 100% REAL CHICKEN for flavor. It tastes like chicken because it’s actually made with chicken.
· EASY TO PICK UP AND CHEW – The Wishbone is curved for a paw-friendly grip so your pup can quickly grab it and get a good chew going. Think about it: dogs don’t have thumbs.
· USA MADE – We make and source everything in the USA.
· HAPPINESS, GUARANTEED – Have an issue? Want to chat? Reach out to us directly and you’ll get a real person whose sole job is to make you and your pup happy.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Why we love it||Our flagship is full of flavor and paw-friendly||It's like a yummy toothbrush for dogs||Makes a fun game of chase||Upgrade your fetch game||Keeps stinky bully sticks off the carpet||Something's fishy…|
|Flavor||Bacon, Chicken, Peanut||Bacon, Chicken, Peanut||Bacon, Chicken, Peanut||Bacon, Maple Wood||Bacon||Jack Salmon|
|Sizes||XS - S - M - L - XL||XS - S - M - L||XS - S - M - L - XL||XS - S - M - L - XL||S - M - L||S - M - L|
The Benebone Wishbone
Dogs love to chew, especially on stuff that tastes like real chicken. The Wishbone is easy to handle, tastes awesome, and stands up to heavy chewing.
At Benebone, we started with the premise that dogs experience scent and flavor in a way we can’t even grasp. So we ditched the neon colors and loud squeaks. Inspired by a dog’s powerful sense of smell, we developed a long-lasting durable chew that’s jam-packed with real chicken. Once your dog takes a bite of our USA-made chews, he’ll be hooked.
We’re Obsessed with Safety Too
Wonder if Benebone is right for your dog? Here’s what you need to know. Since it’s hard, it’s important that your pup has strong teeth. If you’re unsure, check with your vet. Nobody likes an unexpected trip to the dentist. Keep an eye out for wear and tear. Within a month or so, we find that most dogs chew Benebone into submission. See the wear page on our website for helpful photos to determine when to replace yours. Keep away from households with peanut or other allergies.
Nothing but Nylon and Real Chicken for Tantalizing Flavor